Sunday, June 21, 2015

Days 19-20

Days 19 & 20:

Spent the majority of my days relaxing due to swelling. Finished my sixth book since I've been here. Now I am feeling much better and will be back in the bees in no time.

On the 20th day, I broke my vegan diet. We went to a fish place at the top of the town where they prepared everything in front of you. The fish was still very intact once served, so you had to make sure to avoid eating any bones. We had a table right over the cliffside, with a beautiful view of the ocean.

The peanut man came as he usually does on fridays, and we ended the night snacking on peanuts and eating fried dumplings.

And now as I right this, it is the 21st, and I'd like to wish my dad a happy fathers day!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and you got to have some fresh fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Josh. Now that you broke your Vegan diet we will all go out for s nice steak dinner and a couple of IPA's when you two get back. Enjoy your time and see you in a couple weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes bats in a cave and then 10 or more stings I would have stayed on the cliff view enjoying a drink or two.
    You are a brave one nephew!!! Enjoy :o)

    ReplyDelete